Sunday, April 5, 2009

Upcoming 2009

As I had talked about The Haunting In Connecticut on my last blog I would like to talk to you guys about the upcoming 2009 movies. The Haunting in Connecticut had come up in March and according to horror.about.com this April there would be Mutant Chronicles and Obsessed. Mutant Chronicles is more of an action movie then a horror movie and is based in the future so it is a Science fiction movie as well. Obsessed is more of a drama slashed freaky movie about a woman obsessed to a man. Coming this May 2009 there are two more horror movies that will premier in theaters. Drag me to hell looks scary and if you like to see what the movie is all about click on the link on Drag me to hell. There is also another movie called Pontypool that will come out in May as well. On June 12, 2009 there is a Norwegian flick coming out called Dead Snow. Dead Snow does not look good but who knows it might be a surprise to others. The one that is coming out also in June is called Prey. Prey is not very exciting but it’s one that can also be good and we would not know until we watch it. Also in June comes the movie Surveillance. A horrifying thriller movie based on Surveillance cameras and roads sounds freighting to me. One that does look good to me and very terrifying to see is called Orphan. Orphan comes out on July 24, 2009 and after watching the trailer, I am interested in this movie. In August the only good horror flick that will be out is the sequal movie called Final Destination Death Trip. The good thing about this movie is it comes out in 3D and I always liked Final Destination movies as well. For the next months down the road of 2009, there will be movies like Pandorum, Splice, Saw 6, and Night of the Demons and more.

4 comments:

  1. Well, half of those movies I've never even heard of...but the one's I want to see are the Orphan and The Haunting in Connecticut. I first heard about The Orphan because of one of your posts. You made it sound really creepy...and good. I just tend to like scary movies if they have a way of putting little kids in it. I personally think that if you put a creepy little kid in a movie its bound to be 10 times creepier. YOU SHOULD DO A BLOG ABOUT THAT!!! That would be sweet! I mean think about it. The Shining had a creepy little kid and that movie is considered one of the greatest!

    The Haunting in Connecticut I want to see just because i'm curious. I haven't heard a whole lot about it but I saw a preview for it one time and it looked pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am not really a big fan of horror movies but I have to say that The Haunting in Connecticut was a pretty descent movie. But it was really not that scary. I really don't get freaked out as much by a scary flicks. I think they can have a good story I will give them a chance to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I'm not big into the blood and guts type of horror movie. But I do enjoy a good thriller, something about the scaryness of a good thriller really catches my attention.Like I said though, movies like SAW don't really appeal to me with all their bloody masacures. But, it is good to see what kind of movies might interest me, like I am really excited to catch Obssessed! That one looks pretty good by all the previews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Jesse! I am a huge fan of this genre of film and some of these movies did catch my attention. One movie that I saw a preview for, that shocked me twice and made me jump, was Sorority Row. They made trailer look like it was going to be another comedy, but then boom, it all changed. As for some of your suggestions, I am curious about Saw VI, because they would almost have to be running out of sick ways to kill people. I have heard great things about The Haunting in Connecticut and the best thing about it is it was based on a true story. I have heard good and bad things about Obsessed, but I just may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete