Sunday, March 29, 2009

PaSt WeEKeNd

Ok so let me tell you people of a sweet frightening movie I just saw this weekend. It is based on a true story that had really happened. If you like, horror and it was based on a true story then you should go watch The Haunting of Connecticut the next time you go to theaters. When I went to see the movie, I was not excited at all, I just thought it would be like just another horror flick with ghostly people coming out when you know there about to come out. However, The Haunting of Connecticut gives you frightening pops of ghostly people when you do not expect it. That is why this movie was so good to me and it had made 23 million on its opening weekend so far. The Haunting of Connecticut is one of my top 5 horror films all time because I did get scared and I was also into the movie and not bored like other ones. To tell you a little about the movie it takes place at a very old house in Connecticut. A family moves into the house with a cancer child that doctors say he will recover with no problems happening. Then he sees strange things happening to him and hallucinations as well. He discovers a small room where they would clean the bodies of dead people. The dead people try to get him to know what had happen in that house in the old times and then many things happen in the movie, but I am not going to say because you have to see it for yourself. I only recommend this movie for viewers who love to be scared and scream then laugh after they had been scared of embarrassment. Here is a quick link if you have no idea what The Haunting of Connecticut is all about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJA3lN0xCQ

1 comment:

  1. I love horror movies as well! I have to agree with you though they can start to get pretty monotonous. I don't know if you like the Saw movies or not, but after the third one I started to lose interest because they are all so much a like. This movie sounds really good thougha and I thought the previews for it looked alright too. Just to know that a movie is based on a true story makes it even more scary! I will definatly be seeing this movie in the near future!

    ReplyDelete