Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Books into TV and movies

Well this will probably be my last blog for awhile since I only have to do this last one this week. The class has taught me a lot but for this blog I will be talking about how TV and movies has influence more people no to read. When I was young I love to read the R.L Stine Goosebumps books. I love to be scared when I read and read and was always interested in them. However the Goosebumps show stated to come on TV and since then I gave up reading the books because it cam on TV. Goosebumps is just one example that was a good book then turn into a television series. Not just books turn into Television series but also into movies. The most recent hit movie twilight has become a movie. Twilight as most of you know was first a book them now it’s a movie. Personally I would read the book but why would I if it is already on television. But the book is a series of books so people still get to read the books because they want to know what lies ahead and what will happen to the characters in the book or movie. There a re many books that are turned into Television or movies here in a link that will tell you the books that were turn into movies by year. One of the best writers out there today is Stephen King. He has brought up many books then later on was turn into great movies. Some in his list that were turn into movies are desperation that was a TV series. Another one was Kingdom Hospital which I like in 2004. Since there are more and more books turning onto movies more people are starting to just see the movie or the television and just not read. But I do encourage parent s to tell there kids that reading the book is better them the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment